profile tumblr fanfics tag: concert follow
Dream, though your beginnings might be humble, may the end be prosperous.

short intro
Amalina, otherwise known as Lulu.
A female with Peterpan complex.
Still failing at life but YOLO.
() books, fanfictions, shoujo manga, drama, band music, acoustic songs, FTISLAND, BTS, ideas of soulmate and parallel universe & cats.
yosh,よろしく ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

the past



Arigatou
Template was made by
Miichiko. Thanks to Pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons. Lyric Quotes: Agust D, So Far Away.

rub to the bish.
Monday, May 24, 2010 | 0 comments
give me something to do, please. this is so boring = . =

yaya is busy. at least if she's here, we can talk or eat or watch movie together. gahhhh, I don't want to tell her but I kinda miss her. (ewwwww, I can't believe I wrote that)

let me wrote rubbish here. I don't know what else I can do at this moment. maybe I should go to sleep but it's only 10.50 pm, I always sleep at 3.00am. the night is still young, babeh.

ok, by any chance, do you know Lee taegyun? well, if you don't know let me introduce yo.



I don't like to admit this especially when I like taegyun but she's a GIRL = . = the world seems to crash the moment I knew she's a girl. gyaaa, look at her face. so booooooyish. (why why why why, I still can't believe T.T)

never mind then, I still have Kwak minjun but the problem is he's too pretty. and I don't even know if he's straight or not. well, I hope he's straight. and his face remind me of someone but I can't figure it out. bleh.

whatever it is Jaejin is still my #1. no worries mr. goat ; and I'm still waiting for you to make a twitter account, jinnie-yah.

woah.
good job lulu. you really wrote rubbish today. congratulation yo~

well people, adios!

FUTURE
PAST