profile tumblr fanfics tag: concert follow
Dream, though your beginnings might be humble, may the end be prosperous.

short intro
Amalina, otherwise known as Lulu.
A female with Peterpan complex.
Still failing at life but YOLO.
() books, fanfictions, shoujo manga, drama, band music, acoustic songs, FTISLAND, BTS, ideas of soulmate and parallel universe & cats.
yosh,よろしく ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

the past



Arigatou
Template was made by
Miichiko. Thanks to Pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons. Lyric Quotes: Agust D, So Far Away.

heaven.
Sunday, May 30, 2010 | 0 comments
gyabo. I'm scared. no matter how happy I am, I will always think about this. maybe I should go next week. or next next week. time is running out. T.T I wonder when I can get my license then. never mind lulu, think about this later. for now, let's write something happy. HAHAHA

I'm in good mood today. I can't stop smiling. I look like an idiot but who's care. I like I like~ finally after such a long time, I went shopping. new clothes YAY! ibu, I love you. mmuah mmuah~
and new comics too. but my money T.T

ermmm.
what should I write next? seems like I got no idea.

well, looks like this is the end for today. selamat tinggal.

FUTURE
PAST