profile tumblr fanfics tag: concert follow
Dream, though your beginnings might be humble, may the end be prosperous.

short intro
Amalina, otherwise known as Lulu.
A female with Peterpan complex.
Still failing at life but YOLO.
() books, fanfictions, shoujo manga, drama, band music, acoustic songs, FTISLAND, BTS, ideas of soulmate and parallel universe & cats.
yosh,よろしく ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

the past



Arigatou
Template was made by
Miichiko. Thanks to Pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons. Lyric Quotes: Agust D, So Far Away.

into the new world.
Thursday, April 15, 2010 | 0 comments
the title reminds me of the old SNSD, back then in 2007. :D

I'm sick and I don't like it. luckily, I don't have any symptoms of H1N1. scared me for a little while. must be infected from AMIN. aigoooo, I should stay away from him from the beginning.
-wipe my runny nose-

finally, I gathered all my strength to update here, but actually I don't really know what to write.
it's the middle of April already and I'm still in the same routine as the first day of holiday. work? I did think about it but it's keep me away from my sleep, so I don't think I want to sacrifice my *coughbeautycough* sleep. HAHA. well, abah still can feed me - that's what ibu said.


my mobile phone is in coma state, so I feel depressed because it's my second best friend (first best friend is computer ajeossi with his nephew, maxis broadband) never mind, I gonna find a way to make sure my mobile phone undergo a complete operation, so it can breathe again. fighting!


Jaejin- goon, I miss you.
and what the jjang you updated your cyworld with those weird posts?
if you feel tired , then go to sleep. don't make me worry or else I gonna fly to Japan and kick your ass. nah, kidding. you know I love you so much. (and don't have enough moneyto go to Japan)
but I feel lonely, come here and entertain me. puh-leasseee?

고독한.

boooooooya, sometimes I think I am mentally abuse. and maybe sometimes physically- that depends. never mind, be strong lulu.

so long, people. adioooooos.

FUTURE
PAST