profile tumblr fanfics tag: concert follow
Dream, though your beginnings might be humble, may the end be prosperous.

short intro
Amalina, otherwise known as Lulu.
A female with Peterpan complex.
Still failing at life but YOLO.
() books, fanfictions, shoujo manga, drama, band music, acoustic songs, FTISLAND, BTS, ideas of soulmate and parallel universe & cats.
yosh,よろしく ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

the past



Arigatou
Template was made by
Miichiko. Thanks to Pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons. Lyric Quotes: Agust D, So Far Away.

April & Black Coffee
Friday, April 30, 2010 | 0 comments
April Loves Black Coffee ;

CONVERSATIONS BETWEEN US,
I am a fan. this is such a great story. I mean, it looks like a typical fanfiction but the story is unpredictable. Although I already knew the ending before I read, but still it gives me a heart attack. OMONA! I really like Jaewon's character. He's tough, a non boyfriend material, but he's sweet and full of surprises. For May, I think she just like a normal girl, except for the fact her life accidentally involved with gang life. That bastard Sangwoo (grrrrr), he's okay at the beginning but what I didn't know that he is evil till the end. all because of him. I hate him.

I really like the part where Jaewon asked her out. He taught May the Pig Latin dialect and asked her to figure out herself.

eway reayay oinggyay utoay = we are going out.

that's really cute. gyaaaaaaaaabooooo :D
and I like how he called her April instead of May.

the last chapter and the epilogue especially made me cry like a little kid. I don't remember when the last time I cried like that. Ibu laughing besides me (you don't know anything ibu).

now I know why this fanfiction became a legend in soompi.
the story is daebak! the author is awesome.


trailer;


Where my heart still is, I admit I’m not too sure.
When the sky starts to cry, I become reminiscent and lonely.
Although I like to think I’ve moved on, I can’t help but think that.
I shouldn’t have let go, I should’ve held on tighter.
The beginning was so pure and pubescent, virgin and untainted.
When a person is gone, should you miss him or remember him?
If you miss him, do you look back at old pictures and cry?
If you remember him, do you think of the tone of his voice, his laughter?
Do you think back to the conversations between you and him?
Truth is, I will always be his April, and he will always be my Black Coffee.

Soompi's Fanfiction of the year 2007 : Conversations Between Us

I'm having a heart attack!

FUTURE
PAST