profile tumblr fanfics tag: concert follow
Dream, though your beginnings might be humble, may the end be prosperous.

short intro
Amalina, otherwise known as Lulu.
A female with Peterpan complex.
Still failing at life but YOLO.
() books, fanfictions, shoujo manga, drama, band music, acoustic songs, FTISLAND, BTS, ideas of soulmate and parallel universe & cats.
yosh,よろしく ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

the past



Arigatou
Template was made by
Miichiko. Thanks to Pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons. Lyric Quotes: Agust D, So Far Away.

smile, you.
Wednesday, February 10, 2010 | 0 comments
went out to survey for driving license with meg. It was honestly fun :) I miss talking with my friends. fazi supposed to go with us but she was tired. poor my chagi. aigooooo~

first we went to school first because meg want to sent home key to her sister but unfortunately, intan already went home. well, it's embarrassing to walk around the school when you are not studying there anymore. = . =

surveying then to JJ. many people I know work there. and I'm still a jobless person but I don't think I want to work either. plus abah don't give his permission. -nod-

and we even look around for electrical appliance to buy if the four of us (F4) live together. which I don't even know when we can live under one roof. but imagine we are living together, oh yeah! so, I do hope the F4 can live together.
(influenced by 2NE1 TV).

my mykad's chip rosak! booooooya. ( how can I withdraw my money?) hummmmph!

FUTURE
PAST