profile tumblr fanfics tag: concert follow
Dream, though your beginnings might be humble, may the end be prosperous.

short intro
Amalina, otherwise known as Lulu.
A female with Peterpan complex.
Still failing at life but YOLO.
() books, fanfictions, shoujo manga, drama, band music, acoustic songs, FTISLAND, BTS, ideas of soulmate and parallel universe & cats.
yosh,よろしく ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

the past



Arigatou
Template was made by
Miichiko. Thanks to Pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons. Lyric Quotes: Agust D, So Far Away.

just please.
Thursday, February 04, 2010 | 0 comments


Dear peterpan, please bring me to neverland. I don't want to grow up.
from: lulu


honestly, I really scare of life, of future. I afraid that I will fail my life miserably and lives a life as a loser. and being the one and only hope for my family, it really burden me a lot. I don't know if I can carry this responsibility. I really really really scare. I just hope there is someone who can guide me but I have only me, myself.

when I was a kid, I always thought being an adult is really a good thing because adult can do anything they want. but I guess I was wrong. adults have to make decisions- things that I always avoid to do. I afraid I will make a wrong decision. I afraid I will screwed up.

well, life is not a fairytale right? If there is fairytale, I really want peterpan to bring me to neverland. I don't want to be an adult. I want to stay as kid, no worries about anything. I just hope I can live throughout my life without failure. I just want a simple life, I don't want to be greedy. I scare I will hurt tooooooo much if I fall when I have high expectations in my life.

huh. still have a long long long way in my life, right? but who knows? maybe I'll die tomorrow.
so, till the time of my death, let's fight in life, lulu. me, lulu against the world. oh yeah!

FUTURE
PAST