profile tumblr fanfics tag: concert follow
Dream, though your beginnings might be humble, may the end be prosperous.

short intro
Amalina, otherwise known as Lulu.
A female with Peterpan complex.
Still failing at life but YOLO.
() books, fanfictions, shoujo manga, drama, band music, acoustic songs, FTISLAND, BTS, ideas of soulmate and parallel universe & cats.
yosh,よろしく ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

the past



Arigatou
Template was made by
Miichiko. Thanks to Pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons. Lyric Quotes: Agust D, So Far Away.

lovely.minhyuk
Friday, January 08, 2010 | 0 comments
MY FAVOURITE;~ minhyukkie. hahhaha.

(drumming in library?)


anticipating January 14, 2010. still need to wait for Yonghwa and Jungshin's teasers.

well. today? have to wait. edit later.

edit; 8.36 pm

ummm. outing with my chagi chagi (Fazi) and Buri (Hazriq). supposed to go buy some new clothes but but. . . something caught my eyes and I have to cancel my plan. no new cloth today. (uwaaaa~)


quote from my blog post dated April 22, 2009;

I so want the pentastick.
buy me one,please.


and ha ha ha. I have my own FT Island's pentastick. -jumping around-
but this thing is the reason why I can't shopping today. no matter what, I'm still happy :)
now I just have to wait for FT's concert which I don't even know when I can see them again.(sigh!)


then went to Subway to eat and finally we did purikura. took forever to do this. haha. mommy called me to go home because it's getting late. ( been scolded. ceh!).

and I'm officially broke. gonna start saving money again. (aishhh!)


FUTURE
PAST