profile tumblr fanfics tag: concert follow
Dream, though your beginnings might be humble, may the end be prosperous.

short intro
Amalina, otherwise known as Lulu.
A female with Peterpan complex.
Still failing at life but YOLO.
() books, fanfictions, shoujo manga, drama, band music, acoustic songs, FTISLAND, BTS, ideas of soulmate and parallel universe & cats.
yosh,よろしく ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

the past



Arigatou
Template was made by
Miichiko. Thanks to Pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons. Lyric Quotes: Agust D, So Far Away.

day by day.
Tuesday, January 05, 2010 | 0 comments
I woke up early today. I'm so proud of myself. -patsmyself-
accompanied sue to find something. it's good to see her better now. at least she's in the process of recover.

went home then went to Makngah's house. Amin is there. he's my (annoying) cousin.you don't know how excited he is telling me his day at kindergarden. Because I'm in a good mood, I just listening his talk.sometimes talking to 6 years old kids is fun too. he talks too much, he likes 60 years old man stucks in the body of 6 years old kid. haha.











well. looks like everybody is working now. and I'm here in the house doing nothing except wasting my time.haha. nah, I don't think about working for now. I just want to sit back and relax at home. and continuing my hibernation season, in other words, I'M LAZY.
but. where the hell I should dig for money?


FUTURE
PAST