profile tumblr fanfics tag: concert follow
Dream, though your beginnings might be humble, may the end be prosperous.

short intro
Amalina, otherwise known as Lulu.
A female with Peterpan complex.
Still failing at life but YOLO.
() books, fanfictions, shoujo manga, drama, band music, acoustic songs, FTISLAND, BTS, ideas of soulmate and parallel universe & cats.
yosh,よろしく ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

the past



Arigatou
Template was made by
Miichiko. Thanks to Pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons. Lyric Quotes: Agust D, So Far Away.

no.
Thursday, December 10, 2009 | 0 comments
I started to lose myself. It's feels like I'm living in other person body. this is not me. -sigh-

edit;

Without A Word- Park Shin Hye ver.

I shouldn’t have done that,
I should have pretended not to know
like I didn’t see it, like I couldn’t see it
I shouldn’t have looked at you in the first place

I should have run away,
I should have pretended I wasn’t listening
like I didn’t hear it, like I couldn’t hear it
I shouldn’t have heard your love in the first place

Without a word you made me know love
Without a word you gave me love
Because you took just a breath and ran away like this
Without a word love leaves me
Without a word love abandons me
Wondering what to say next, my lips were surprised
Because it came without a word.

cr; starones


such a nice song to hear when you're down. this song really makes me want to cry.

talks about You're Beautiful, I watched until ep 7 at this moment and I just realized that Hwang Tae Kyung have so many fears/phobia/illness in his life.

Does a guy like him exists for real?
he's toooooooooo fear with dirt, has night blindness, afraid of rabbit, allergic to shrimp, can't sleep when light off, tooooooo perfectionist, and sometimes he's even has weird pose. but anyway, I find him too cute for having so much problem.gyabo.


FUTURE
PAST