profile tumblr fanfics tag: concert follow
Dream, though your beginnings might be humble, may the end be prosperous.

short intro
Amalina, otherwise known as Lulu.
A female with Peterpan complex.
Still failing at life but YOLO.
() books, fanfictions, shoujo manga, drama, band music, acoustic songs, FTISLAND, BTS, ideas of soulmate and parallel universe & cats.
yosh,よろしく ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

the past



Arigatou
Template was made by
Miichiko. Thanks to Pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons. Lyric Quotes: Agust D, So Far Away.

the end.
Tuesday, December 15, 2009 | 0 comments
why does it hurts so much?
why does it hurts continuously?
Except for the fact that I can't see you anymore,
and you are not here anymore,
Otherwise it is the same as before.
(without a word)
I hate this feeling.


today was fun. . . .except for the fact I got headache and became dumbfounded after taking panadol.

well, our jamuan kelas today. before that, we went to collect our album first. Finally, I've got my Double Date and Hazriq got his Raining album. and and and the uncle there is meanie. how could you?

yeah. as his wish
a big thanks to Hazriq Ishak for the poster.
you know I love you so much. ♥ ♥ ♥

then, went for bowling. they had tournament, but I don't play because I don't want. No one can force me to play when I don't want :P
top 3 winners are Fazi, Hafizah, Hazriq + Nasir (they shared the same marks)
congratulation~

and then they plus dumbfounded me walked around and bla. bla. bla.
before 7, we went home.

pictures later because I'm tired.

time to sleep.
goodbye.


FUTURE
PAST