profile tumblr fanfics tag: concert follow
Dream, though your beginnings might be humble, may the end be prosperous.

short intro
Amalina, otherwise known as Lulu.
A female with Peterpan complex.
Still failing at life but YOLO.
() books, fanfictions, shoujo manga, drama, band music, acoustic songs, FTISLAND, BTS, ideas of soulmate and parallel universe & cats.
yosh,よろしく ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

the past



Arigatou
Template was made by
Miichiko. Thanks to Pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons. Lyric Quotes: Agust D, So Far Away.

you you you.
Friday, November 20, 2009 | 0 comments
my hand is itchy to write something here today. ummm, it's been long time right? I kinda miss everything and everyone. haha. never mind, the war is almost over, just wait for my proper comeback. :) although I can't wait for SPM to end, I can't help myself to feel sad too.It means no more school after SPM. I gonna miss everyone, thinking when is the next time I will meet all my classmates again. I scare when I think everyone will forget me someday. I feel scarier when I think I will forget them eventually. I DO hope I don't. -prayshard-

well,

lulumichin.bs.com

presenting

5 Alpha 2009.

sue meg fazi hazriq sookyee priya f aideel deelern zhenyu chi wan imanina wuiling reedzal visha priya a barirah zalikha qamila halimah hafizah rabiatul iezreen nasir ikhwan hilmi fateh farhan zaharah

just in case I forgot after long long long long time, I have short memories. =__=


gyabo. I start writing nonsense again.


FUTURE
PAST