profile tumblr fanfics tag: concert follow
Dream, though your beginnings might be humble, may the end be prosperous.

short intro
Amalina, otherwise known as Lulu.
A female with Peterpan complex.
Still failing at life but YOLO.
() books, fanfictions, shoujo manga, drama, band music, acoustic songs, FTISLAND, BTS, ideas of soulmate and parallel universe & cats.
yosh,よろしく ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

the past



Arigatou
Template was made by
Miichiko. Thanks to Pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons. Lyric Quotes: Agust D, So Far Away.

i spotted him.
Monday, August 24, 2009 | 0 comments
cr: heechul's cyworld (click to enlarge)

I don't know since when I've got habit to stalk heechul's cyworld. maybe because he likes to update and plus I don't know FT's cyworld to stalk to. T^T. well, heechul updates his photo on August 23 and I spotted Kibum in there. haha, so, it's obvious that my main story is Kibum right? gyaaa, I miss Kibum with the rest of his Suju family. looks like they (kibum, eunyuk, ryeowook, sungmin, kangin, leeteuk, donghae, siwon, heechul) went to vacation together huh. kibummie looks like a cute little boy who wants to cry.<3333 and Eunhyuk is LOL.

FUTURE
PAST