profile tumblr fanfics tag: concert follow
Dream, though your beginnings might be humble, may the end be prosperous.

short intro
Amalina, otherwise known as Lulu.
A female with Peterpan complex.
Still failing at life but YOLO.
() books, fanfictions, shoujo manga, drama, band music, acoustic songs, FTISLAND, BTS, ideas of soulmate and parallel universe & cats.
yosh,よろしく ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

the past



Arigatou
Template was made by
Miichiko. Thanks to Pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons. Lyric Quotes: Agust D, So Far Away.

.::worSt::.
Monday, June 09, 2008 | 0 comments
uwaaaa..
it's really bad day!!!
i thought i gonna went through this day with happy feelings..
But it doesn't work..
i had got my add math paper 2*i think*
and i get only..ermm..never mind then..
But it's really bad!!(TOT)..
plz,,i dun want to fail..
oh god..plz make me pass add math paper!!
i promise to myself that i will do a lot of exercises!!*really??*

Bcoz today is the first day of second semester,,
so i wore my PRS uniform!!
hahahahahhaa..it's purple colour !!>_<
it's made me different from other students in my class!!!!

FUTURE
PAST