profile tumblr fanfics tag: concert follow
Dream, though your beginnings might be humble, may the end be prosperous.

short intro
Amalina, otherwise known as Lulu.
A female with Peterpan complex.
Still failing at life but YOLO.
() books, fanfictions, shoujo manga, drama, band music, acoustic songs, FTISLAND, BTS, ideas of soulmate and parallel universe & cats.
yosh,よろしく ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

the past



Arigatou
Template was made by
Miichiko. Thanks to Pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons. Lyric Quotes: Agust D, So Far Away.

oHoooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!
Saturday, June 07, 2008 | 0 comments
*omo*!!
Tomorrow is the last day of holidays!!
my homeworksssssssss doesn't finish yet!!
i feel lazy to go to school!!*want more holidays*
i gonna get my exam's result this coming Monday!!
oh god,plz,,i hope i will pass my exam!!
My mother had warned me to cut my internet if i fail!!*NOOOOOOOOOOOO*
What should i do??(TOT)!!!

btw,today is our FT Island's 1st Anniversary!!!
~congratulations~(^^O)
so i think i should be happy!!!
never mind,FT Island always made me happy!!!
except when Malaysia's concert was cancelled!!*it's not FT Island's fault*
But i promised myself to always support FT Island!!
so this is the look for the album!!!*Jaejin is really cute guy*

i had heard all their new songs!!!
so far,i really like all the songs..
can't wait for my album!!why it take so long to arrive in Malaysia??!!!
my fav is 'Always be Mine'*omo..Hongki's english is not bad*
second is Stars and Friendship!!!
Hope FT Island will success in Japan!!*yeah*
Primadonnas always support u guys!!

Hwaiting!!!

FUTURE
PAST