profile tumblr fanfics tag: concert follow
Dream, though your beginnings might be humble, may the end be prosperous.

short intro
Amalina, otherwise known as Lulu.
A female with Peterpan complex.
Still failing at life but YOLO.
() books, fanfictions, shoujo manga, drama, band music, acoustic songs, FTISLAND, BTS, ideas of soulmate and parallel universe & cats.
yosh,よろしく ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

the past



Arigatou
Template was made by
Miichiko. Thanks to Pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons. Lyric Quotes: Agust D, So Far Away.

my Exam's rEsuLt!!!(^^o)
Saturday, June 21, 2008 | 0 comments
just back from school
to take my result for the last exam..

~omo~
i thought abah will not back-up me!!
but,he defends me when teacher ask bout me!!!!
thanks,abah..
u're really great!!

But,,
when we went out from the classroom,
he started his lecture!!
i can't stand it!!
my eardrum can wear out!!!

my result!!not really bad!!hohohohoho!!

FUTURE
PAST